John Joseph Bradley

• Author

CarolineBradley

interested

John Joseph Bradley

PostWed Nov 04, 2015 3:04 am

My grandfather was John Joseph Bradley. Born 23 Mar 1875. Oldcastle - Cavan
Married
Spouse Kate Bradley (nee Brady) (who lived in Virginia, Cavan until her death in 1970)
Children from this marriage Patrick Oliver (my father), John Joseph (Patrick's twin), Kathleen, Lena, Francis
They lived in Ballyjamesduff.
John Joseph's father - James Bradley (Birthdate unknown) I think he had a pub in the area.
John Joseph's mother - Ellen Mcguinness (Birthday unknown)
There is much I don't know... but would really like to find out when John Joseph (my grandfather) died - and where. My father told us he died when they were quite young (so 1928 - 30's)... but I cannot find a death record for him anywhere in the area in that time frame.
Any help finding a record of his death is greatly appreciated. I have more information about James parents (possible matches) but I'm not 100% sure .
Thanks

Maura

Site Admin

Re: John Joseph Bradley

PostThu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

Caroline if your looking help with your tree, you would be better to put this on the family tree page, and we will see if we can help you.
"The Irish - Be they kings, or poets, or farmers, They're a people of great worth, They keep company with the angels, And bring a bit of heaven here to earth"

CarolineBradley

interested

PostFri Nov 06, 2015 2:28 am

Thank you, Maura. Sorry, I'm new to this did not know where to post it. I would love some help with my family tree. I will post it there.

Tricia

Site Admin

PostMon Nov 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Greatto see your family Tree Caroline.. No harm in leaving it in both places :D
My ipad controls my spellings not me so apologies from it in advance :) lol

Return to Cavan